Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account
- Added Booking and Bills of Lading columns to the Train Visits Outbound CSV file.
- Added the ability to check Audit Logs for waybills and the container associated with a waybill.
Gates & Yard
- Added a new organization-level configuration to make the Truck field optional when creating pre-advices.
- Add the Genset Fuel Level field to the Reefer Gate Movements Report
- Adds container Status and Usage to the Containers at Terminal with Holds Report
- Added Consignee filter for General Cargo to OS&D Report.
Added the ability to update general cargo inventory via API.
- Added an API endpoint to update packing list items.
- Various style updates to improve user interface and experience.