Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account
Import truck visit pre-advices with a CSV upload
Visit the Uploading pre-advices from a .csv file help guide and download the Pre-Advice CSV Template.
Remove the sample content in rows 2-3 and add your own information to the template file. When finished, export the completed file as a CSV file.
Click Gates in the Main Menu and select Pre Advices. Click the Upload CSV button and follow the step on the page to upload the completed CSV file.
When processing finishes, refresh the page to see the new pre-advices on the Pre Advices index page.
- Allow stale bill of lading to be removed when adding/staging cargo on an outbound train visit.
Gates & Yard
- Added comments to pre-advices and pre-populate at gate-in
- The Container API now supports updating Seals, Container Type, Status, Hazmat code and Reefer parameters for a given Container number: PATCH /api/v1/containers/:number.json
New API allows updating flex field in Booking Line Items: PUT /api/v1/shipping_lines/:code/bookings/:number/line_items/:line_item_number/flex_fields/:label
- New API allows updating Bills of Lading fields: GET /api/v1/bill_of_ladings.json
- New API allows updating a Bill of Lading for a specific manifest: PATCH /api/v1/manifests/:manifest_client_identifier/bill_of_ladings/:bill_of_lading_client_identifier.json
- Add data to Cargo_Loaded webhook
- Improved webhook labels
- Fixed an issue with bulk tallying on train visit card view.