Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account
Octopi with be closed for the holidays on December 24-25, 2022 and January 1, 2023. Support staff will be limited from December 23, 2021 - January 2, 2023.
You may experience a delay in response time.
- Added per container Shipping Line details in the following locations:
- Train Visit page table
- Rail Car View table
- Rail car illustration on the Rail Car View page.
- Improvements to plan and load containers to rail car platforms using the Rail Car UI.
- Ability to define top and bottom tier TEU capacities for platform on each Rail Car Type
- Ability to visualize available/empty slots on rail car platforms
- Ability to click directly on available slots to add containers to them on Train Visit page and Rail Car visit edit page
- Only show available positions/slots on staged cargo page when adding cargos to rail cars.
Gates & Yard
- Added new fields to the Pre-Advice form and CSV template.
- Expected At (date & time)
- Trucking Company
- The Container field is now optional when adding an empty container for pick up on a Pre-Advice
- The Booking number is now visible with the Work Queue Item for a Truck Visit that requires an empty container pick up
- Added a Configuration Setting to receive an email notification when a scheduled report does not have any data to report.
- Added new report: Rail Bookings Report
Added Tallies API endpoint to allow updating and adding data in tallies such as tally, over-tally, or undo tally:
Added API endpoints to add and remove BL line items:
- DELETE api/v1/bill_of_laddings/:bol_segment_id/line_items/:id
- PATCH api/v1/bill_of_ladings/:bol_segment_id/line_items/:id
- Added more data points to Cargo_Delivered Webhook Event