Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
Yard slot name displays in vessel plan
This improvement adds the yard slot location, as long as it exists, to display in the vessel plan views. The slot component is adjusted to have an optional sixth row set for the grid template with adjusted relative sizes.
Added an allowlist of shipping lines per trucking company
This update adds an allowlist for terminals to manage an allowlist of shipping lines to allow a trucking company page to pick up cargo.
If the field is blank, any shipping line's cargo can be picked up.
- Added filter buttons to the Voyage Work Queue page - Allows users to filter by bay and crane on Work Queue show page
- Improved navigating to yard areas from work queues - The yard area location listed within a work queue line item is now a direct hyperlink. Active links will be shown, based on a user permissions, in the Source or Destination columns when any yard area is rendered.
- Added edit functionality for items in the Dynamic Load List Tally Reports - Added edit functionality for dynamic load list items and overshipped cargo.
- Added the Bill Of Lading number for cargo items to display on the tally list details.
- Improved the search functionality to allow searching for cargo items on the Remaining and Completed tally lists by using the Bill of Lading number.
- Validate Rail Car Total Weight during loading operations - When updating the platform max weight, the platform weight automatically reflect changes in active and upcoming train visits.
- Added a Voyage Filter in the Stuffing Only Report
- Added the Tariff General Ledger Code to Invoice Line Items Report
- Added the Customs Code to Invoice Line Items Report
- Added Consignee and Bill of Lading columns to the Voyage Import Report
- Added Rail Movements Report - This new report shows details of rail in/out movements for containers, including container details as well.