Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing updates and fixes as they are deployed to our servers, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
New Feature Highlights
Truck Appointments KPI
Added a Truck Appointments KPI to the Dashboard. This new KPI represents the number of truck appointments scheduled at each terminal on the current today by time slot and provides a graphical indication of the appointment status.
Cargo & Voyages
- Improved the Discharge Manifest CSV importer to identify vehicles. Now Octopi CSV importers will recognize general cargo that includes a VIN and move that cargo to the Vehicles inventory.
- Added a Container Goods column to the Container Inventory CSV importer.
- Added the ability to edit Container Usage on the Loading Movement edit page. Usage is tracked at the container movement level. If the edited movement is the container's last movement, the container's usage will also update.
Pick-up receipts now include the previous chassis location.
Added the ability to change location of containers on train visits. This improvement includes logic to warn when attempting to relocate a 40' container to a slot with insufficient space
Added 53' as a container size option when configuring the Cargo Criteria for a yard area.
- Added Container Type to the Empty Storage Report.
- Added support for updating on the Interchanges API POST and PATCH endpoints.
- Improved documentation for Pre-Advice API POST endpoints.
- Improved access to Container Types API by removing pagination and ordering by container types by label.