When you signed up for your Octopi user account, you entered an email address to use as your login and chose a unique password. This guide explains how to change your password while logged in or while locked out.
Change your account password
Use the following steps to change your account password while logged in.
- Log in to your Octopi account using your current email address and password.
- Click your user name, usually your first and last name, in the far right corner of the purple top bar.
- Click Profile in the dropdown menu.
- Locate the Password field and enter the new password in the field.
- Click Save.
If you’re locked out of your account
If you've forgotten the password associated with your Octopi user account and cannot login,
- Visit Octopi Sign In page.
- Click the Forgot My Password link.
- Follow the steps on screen to reset your password.
You will receive a password reset email to securely reset your password and regain access to your account.
If you've forgotten the email address associated with your Octopi user account, visit Recovering your account email address.