Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
Custom field for Terminal Services
The Terminal Services configuration now allows users to add a custom value, to accept either a number or a string, that can be captured when the service is applied to cargo.
Added new fields to save delivery instructions for delivery orders, include a Delivered To field and Delivery Address field.
Cargo & Voyages
- Made improvements to the tally downtimes form.
- Adds the ability to stage cargo from inventory to train visits.
- Added the ability to filter cargos by train visit number on the general cargo index page.
- Fixed the ability to search for train visits on the train visits index page.
- Added the ability to specify an inbound train visit as a criteria in yard slot suggestion logic.
- Added delivery instruction information to general cargo delivery page and print voucher.
- Added container weight to the container delivery receipt.
- Fixed the packing list uploader to capture the volume of cargo in the CSV file.
- Added additional data to the general cargo inventory report.
- Added a Stripped From Container column to General Cargo Delivery report.
- Added delivery order instructions to the general cargo delivery report.
- Added new API endpoints to apply tags to containers in Octopi.
- Added new API endpoints to create container weights in Octopi.
- Added the ability to manage API Keys from the Admin menu. The API Keys permissions (Read, Write, Delete) control access to this feature.
- Added new API endpoints to fetch, create, and update shipping lines from Octopi.
- Added "tariff_name" field to the invoices API response.
- Added started_at and ended_at dates to Terminal Services.
- Improved the readability of the general cargo receipt and added shipping marks to line items.
- Yards with large number of yard slots will be placed in a queue to reduce browser slow-down.