Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
Improvements to the Payment Portal
- Improve the usability of the Payment Portal.
- Show the Remaining Free Days on the Payment Portal.
- Show the Hold Type on Payment Portal if the hold type has the option "customer visible" enabled.
Viewing charges and containers in the Payment Portal
Inviting new users
Logging in to Octopi
- Separates storage tariffs into individual line items per price tier, free quota, and any minimum or maximum charge adjustment.
Cargo & Voyages
- Added the ability to perform bulk stock transfers of general cargo from the General Cargo index page.
- Improved the dynamic load list drop down autocomplete to show more details.
- Added the ability to enter a cargo weight when recording a stuffing only movement.
- Added a Shipping Marks filter to the compact view of the Manifest page.
- Replaced vessel plans single bay view by the all bays view.
- Added the ability to filter containers by Train Visit number on the Containers index page.
Gates & Yard
- Fixed a work queue item bug when picking up multiple empty containers.
- Fixed a bug when storing reefer temperatures on interchange in movements.
- Yard areas now only accept containers from the same terminal.
- Anomaly is created when a plugged in Reefer has left the terminal.
- Added a quantity validation against delivery orders when doing general cargo deliveries.
- Added a new report: Cargo Dwell Time Report.
- Added a new report: Consignees Report. It allows a customer to export all the consignees on their accounts.
- Renamed the Containers Dwell Time Report to Average Containers Dwell Time Report.
- Added a status column to the Terminal Visits report.
- Add columns for reefers to Container Inventory Reports: operating reefer, set point, supply and return temp.
- Added a new API endpoint to fetch truck visits from Octopi.
- Added an API endpoint to fetch a list of yard areas.
- Added an API endpoint to fetch Daily Average Truck Visit Durations data.
- Added a new API endpoint to fetch movements from Octopi: GET /movements.json.
- Octopi's API endpoints now always return a minimum of 1 result and a maximum of 100.
- Add the ability to filter containers in the manifest compact view by container numbers.
- Autocomplete dropdowns for bills of lading now allow searching by last digits of the bill of lading.
- Improved the Movements index page's design.
- Added filters to the Movements index page.
- Added the ability to pin Movements index page.