Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
Generate invoices for rail carriers
You can now generate invoices for train visit carriers. Before you can generate invoices you must configure your rail tariffs. After the cargo has been tallied and the train visit is completed and closed, you can generate invoices from the Train Visit show page.
Cargo & Voyages
- Agents can view and upload voyage attachments if they have the permission turned on.
- Added the ability to over-strip cargo listed on a packing list on stripping tallies.
- Containers index page displays Consignees plus some cosmetic updates.
- Added a hold type to ensure containers without interchange in holds cannot interchange in.
- Added extra attribute columns and filters to the general cargo delivery report.
- Added a number of additional columns and filters to the Delivery Orders report.
- Added the ability to filter by multiple gates on the Terminal Transfers report.
- Fixed a bug in the Reefer Gate Movements report when displaying temperatures for interchanges without a genset.
- Added new API endpoint to update general cargo weights in Octopi.
- Added filtering by shipping line for inbound and outbound EDI message pages.
- Added the ability to regenerate 418 outbound EDI messages for train visits.
- Updated logic of container stripping flows to make them consistent.
- If a consignee has the setting enabled, Octopi will attach a PDF with the container delivery receipt to the consignee delivery confirmation email.