Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
New Batch Actions for General Cargo
- Added the ability to apply and lift holds in batch from the General Cargo index page.
- Added the ability to relocate general cargo in batch from the General Cargo index page.
- The General Cargo index page now allows you to complete batch actions for all cargo that matches your filter.
Email invoices to customers from Octopi
You can now email invoices directly to terminal customers from Octopi. The email body and subject line can be customized and the mailing list is blind carbon copied (BCC'd) by default for privacy and security.
- Added tariff event options for "Work Queue Lift Full" and "Work Queue Lift Empty".
Cargo & Voyages
- New Hold Type: Added a dock receipt hold type.
- The Reefer Inspections Page can now be filtered by yard area. It is also paginated when there is more than 50 Reefers.
- Added a Commodity Type filter to the General Cargo index page.
- Added the feature to download a CSV export for outbound train visits.
- Added scale, chassis, genset and truck weight fields to interchange-in form. These can be used to calculate the container weight automatically.
- Added a check to prevent truck interchange out of containers not at the terminal.
- Added a validation to ensure multiple truck visits cannot be created for the same container.
- Added Approved filter and columns to the Invoices Report.
- Added additional columns to the Invoices and Invoices Line Items reports.
- Small update to the Voyages - Bills of Lading API endpoint to include the exporter ID in the JSON response.
- On Users index page, Octopi now correctly shows the list of roles for users that have accounts on multiple organizations.
- Fixes a small bug that was causing tallies names to not update correctly upon editing the voyage number.