Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
Custom Tariff Pricing
This update allows adding a custom tariff price when manually editing invoices.
Other updates to invoicing
- Added new tariff events to create invoices for shipping lines and consignees for loading and unloading of cargo in a train visit.
- Added the ability to configure a tariff that bills per Month (30 days) or Half-Month (15 days).
Cargo & Voyages
- Allow filtering general cargo deliveries by VIN.
- Fixed how we search for general cargo stripped from a container on general cargo delivery page.
- Added the ability to validate delivery order quantities against inventory.
- Added the ability to create delivery orders with shipping marks as a search criteria.
- Improved delivery order validation during general cargo deliveries.
- Add the ability to filter containers in the manifest compact view by bills of lading.
- Renamed permission labels to manage rail car types.
- Added an option on container index page to filter by containers currently located on a train visit.
- Fixed the logic to show cargo attributes for a tallied cargo on train visits.
- Added a new column to show tags applied to cargos in train visit.
- Changed the cargo column to display the name as a link in train visit.
- Added the logic to deactivate the work queue of a train visit upon completing it.
- Added some logic to clear out impermanent container tags upon gate out.
- Added the ability to filter the Invoice Line Items report by Invoice Number.
- Added a current location column to the Voyage Load List Report.
- Added a terminal filter to the Voyage Load List Report for organizations with multiple terminals.
- Added a GET API endpoint to retrieve information regarding an organization's trucks.
- Fixed the logic to parse shipping lines for equipments in 418 EDI messages.
- Added the ability to hide/display the images panel on the containers show page.
- Updated the logic to create bulk transfer request for containers. Users will now get results via email.
- Fixed the berth viewer for Safari users.
- Enforce uniqueness of delivery order numbers for same consignees.