Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
Introducing In-App Notifications
Notifications providing you with updates about Octopi will now appear right within the application. When you see the red dot display on the Notification Bell, that means there is a new unread notification available. Click the bell to view a short excerpt of the message. You can click Read More to read the full notification message, view images or videos, and navigate to other linked content.
These messages will contain important information regarding product updates and Octopi announcements. The permission that is required to access Notifications is enabled by default for users in an Admin role. If you would like other users in your organizations to receive notifications, turn on the Notifications: Read permission for their respective roles.
Improvements to deleting movements
This month we've improved the workflow for deleting Movement deletion and added the ability to keep notes and record of deleted movements. By adding remarks while deleting a movement, your team be able work more efficiently by communicating the reason for a deletion.
- Added sections to show deleted movements on cargo details page.
- Added Remarks field to deleted Movements process.
- Added the ability to allow changing the Customer while editing an invoice without requiring tariffs to be removed.
Cargo & Voyages
- Added more information to booking line items.
- Added changes to prevent stuffing general cargo with unlifted holds.
Gates & Yard
- Improved text formatting and fixed an issue to correctly display the yard slot on the Pick-up Voucher for General Cargo Deliveries.