Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
Detailed descriptions of each report have been added to the Reports index page. We hope this provides a clear view of the insights and analytics available for your terminal operations with Octopi.
Direct Discharge for Rail Operations
Rail operations now have the option to skip work queues and instead discharge cargo directly to a designated heap or yard slot. While discharging cargo, fill the Yard Slot field with assigned location for the active cargo and click discharge.
Alternatively, if the cargo is discharged and Yard Slot field is left blank, the cargo will automatically be added to a work queue until it is assigned a location and moved to the yard.
Cargo & Voyages
- Added ability to view audit logs for Voyage Event Types.
- Added a new user interface to create Pre-Advices from within Octopi. This allows the same functionality as the API.
- Added Container Status to Pre-Advices. This allows users to specify the status of a container (full or empty) when creating a Pre-Advice.
- Added a warning message if a container has a reported damage during an Interchange Out.
- Added support for recording container seals in the Train Visit CSV uploader.
- Updated the logic to filter the Container Inventory index page by Train Visit. The updated logic also takes staged and booking containers into account.
- Improved filtering tariffs for Rail Carriers.
- Improved the logic of showing bookings and bills of lading for cargo on Train Visits.
- Added columns for Seal Number and Container Type to the Stuffing Only Report.
- Added columns for Inbound Train Visits and Outbound Train Visits to Container Inventory Report. Click the Include Train Visits checkbox to enable this option when generating the report.