Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
New Dashboard Widgets for Rail Operations
The Today's Activities section, Yard section, and new Train Visits section on the Dashboard page now feature several new widgets for tracking and monitoring cargo arriving and departing during rail operations. Including:
- Monitor train visit entering and leaving movements with daily Rail In / Rail Out count
Train Visit activity over time
- Weekly TEUs
- Monthly TEUs
- Yearly TEUs
Recent Train Visits subsections
- Train Visit Number
- Track location
- Productivity - Count of Loaded/Discharged containers or cargo line items out of Remaining Total
- Productivity - Number of Moves per hour
- Date and time Loading or Discharge operation Started At
- Date and time Loading or Discharge operation Last Tallied At
- Train Work Queues display in the Pending Work Queue Items widget.
Bulk Discharge during Train Visit
On the Inbound Train Visit page, locate the rail car that has the cargo that will be discharged.
Click the Bulk Discharge button. A modal will pop-up to complete the discharge of all cargo on this rail car platform.
- To bulk discharge all of the cargo and automatically add the cargo to a work queue, leave the Yard Slot field empty.
- To bulk discharge all of the cargo directly to an assigned heap or yard slot and skip the work queue, fill in the Yard Slot field with the assigned location.
Then click the Bulk Discharge button.
- Added new APIs to create, view and delete interchanges, dock receipts and general cargo deliveries for truck visits.