Let's take a look at what's new in Octopi this month!
We're working everyday to improve Octopi and enhance your experience. If you're interested in seeing what changes and fixes are deployed each day, you can check out the Changelog in Octopi.
This article contains links to help guides that are only accessible by Octopi users who are logged into their account.
New Merge Consignees Page
Our team redesigned the Merge Consignees page to simplify and improve the process with self-descriptive fields.
Click the Merge Consignees button on the Consignees index page. Then enter the consignee names that will be merged -- the upper field is labeled "Merge these consignees" and the lower field is labeled "Into this consignee."
Once all of the names have been entered, click Submit. After merging, only the consignee name in the lower field will remain in the consignee directory.
- Improved style and layout for invoice PDF files that are generated and emailed by Octopi.
- Added an Organization Setting, under the Notifications tab, to automatically send "Ready for pickup" email notifications to the mailing list on a Consignee's profile page.
Cargo & Voyages
- Enabled the Multiple container numbers text area index filter to submit by pressing Enter/Return.
- Improved Voyage view page loading performance.
- Permissions are now required to access the Add To Load List button in the Batch Actions menu for containers. To allow access for a user, the Load List Queue Items: Approve permission must be enabled for their role.
- Improved how damages are reported for containers discharged during a train visits.
- Updated the Train Visit CSV import process to sync changes for outbound trains
Gates & Yard
- Allow assigning empty container for pick up during an Interchange out
- Added Net Weight on the Tally Report for general cargo added to a load list
- Added Net Weight for General Cargo to OS&D Report.
- Added Voyage as a current location type on the Export Units Report.
- Add Apply Holds API for general cargo.
- Add the ability to process Waybill information received in EDI 417.
- Added Departure Voyage from Booking to Movements API.
- Added Flex Fields API for Bill of Ladings.
- Added Flex Fields API controller for Bookings.
- Add approved_at to Invoices API index.
- Updated Cargo Unloading webhook event with General Cargo ID and other additional information.